Construction Project Administrator - Office Based
11 days ago
Position: Construction Project Administrator - Office Based
Our client, a Main Building Contractor with over 20 years in the Construction Industry, is currently looking to recruit a Project Administrator for their Head Office in Kilkenny.
- Monitoring, tracking, and uploading of Site Safety documentation, RAMS, Safety Statements & Subcontractor Insurances, BCAR etc.
- Completing Prequalification documentation to required deadlines.
- Uploading and monitoring all incoming Design Information on Procore Software for each project.
- Monitoring RFI & Submittal Schedules.
- Developing the presentation of tender documentation.
- 2+ years' experience in a similar Office Administrator, Site Admin or Document Controller role within the Construction Industry.
- Experience in BCAR is essential.
- Experience using Procore Software, PowerPoint, Microsoft Package etc.
- Proficient in filing systems and processes.
- Prior experience in developing presentations of tender documentation, works proposals etc. is preferred.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sinead today on 059 915 8979 in complete confidence.