10 days ago
Position: Compliance Administrator- Electronic Security Industry
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Purpose of Role:
To establish and maintain internal processes and systems to ensure the Company is compliant with all Health & Safety / Quality and other industry regulatory requirements. This role will support the management team with internal reporting system inputs and outputs, preparation for Industry Audits and regulatory reporting.
- Ensure that all Health & Safety policies, procedures, rules and regulations are adhered to, regularly reviewed and updated
- Develop and maintain internal processes and reporting systems to support compliance
- Audit weekly paperwork coming back from site operatives and managers
- Manage all training requirements for employees, ensuring certification requirements are tracked and kept up to date
- Arrange training for employees when required
- Assist company with EQA Audit and Achilles Audit and maintain paperwork associated with these certifications
- Manage IS 3218 and IS 3217 Fire Alarm and Emergency Lighting Certification from the Service Team. Interpret and pass on to clients daily
- Interpret and act on Audit findings; facilitate action tracking and close-off
- Assist with induction of new employees, ensuring all documents are provided/completed in line with Industry Standards requirements
- Liaise with suppliers and clients and provide insurance certs and company policy documents routinely / when required
- Ability to plan, prioritise and work to strict deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- 5 Years experience within a similar role
- Experience in ISO9000 certification a distinct advantage
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Arlene on 0860651940 in complete confidence.