16 days ago
Position:Fire Alarm Commissioning Engineer
Salary: Neg DOE Plus Vehicle, Phone, Laptop
Elk Recruitment is looking for a Fire Alarm Commissioning Engineer on behalf of our prestigious client who is a provider of premium security solutions dedicated to protecting small, mid-size and large companies with the latest products and services designed to control access, reduce potential theft and implement an effective risk management system.
- Completion of preliminary documentation and equipment checks.
- Troubleshooting of equipment, instrumentation and processes.
- Working with Process Engineers on process optimisation and continuous improvement to security systems
- Working with design teams in the application of process and control solutions.
- Liaising between site engineering and management staff.
- Adherence to all H&S legislation, documentation and procedures.
- Completion of Commissioning Documentation on-site and return to Head Office.
- Co-ordination of project close-out stages including handover to the end user or Operations Department.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience, preferably in the Fire sector.
- Good working and process knowledge of the Fire sector.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent planning, organisational, training, teamwork, problem resolution skills
- Excellent literacy, numeric and IT skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office packages
- Full, clean driving license
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Sue O'Brien on 059915 8972 in complete confidence