about 1 month ago
The Job: Are you a qualified INDUSTRIAL/MANUFACTURING electrician?
Do you have 5 + years' experience working as a maintenance electrician in a factory? (food industry experience required)
- 5+ years industrial experience ideally in the operations and maintenance of Process machinery.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Capable of reviewing and improving maintenance routines.
- Able to carry out basic mechanical repairs.
- Capable of using a computer.
- Have a good understanding of PLC operation in machinery.
- Capable of problem solving basic electronic issues that may arise in machinery on site.
- Experience doing electrical maintenance on packaging machinery