5 days ago
Position: CAD Technician - Manufacturing
Salary: Neg DOE
CAD Technician Responsibilities:
- Prepare Drawings using CAD, Revit and BIM Technology as instructed by the Team Leader.
- Dealing with and responding to emails
- Create high-quality detailed technical drawings and plans based on designs supplied by architects and designers and make modifications to existing drawings
- Liaise with client and manufactuting team
- Ensure that drawings and designs meet client standards
- Ability to work on own initiative and provide innovative solutions to design issues
- Provide accurate, detailed and to scale drawings
- Ensure drawings are compliant with industry and health and safety standards and protocols
- Strong knowledge of materials and engineering principles to check feasibility of manufacture and construction of the product
- Present working drawings for use in all stages of the project, tender, manufacture/construction and installation
- Produce installation and manufacturing documentation
- Maintain accurate records
CAD Technician Requirements:
- Relevant Qualification
- Experience with BIM is desirable but not essential
- Minimum of 2 years experience with production design
- Good IT Skills (Data entry)
- Team Player Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have the ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Be an enthusiastic team player
If the position above is of interest to you, submit your CV or call Clodagh 086 0405288 for more information.