Dublin, Republic of Ireland
4 months ago
18 Jul 00:00
Position: AUTOCAD Designer
The AUTOCAD designer will work closely with the team to ensure their drawings are produced are to the necessary requirements for each project.
AUTOCAD Designer Responsibilities:
- Assist with design of product to suit specific site requirements/ installations
- Prepare any AutoCAD details that are requested
- Have an understanding of various façade systems such as steel and glass systems, unitized and stick curtain walling, metal/stone rainscreen and various other types of cladding.
- Produce details, hand sketches, performance-based specifications, correspondence.
AUTOCAD Designer Requirements:
- Degree in architecture/structural engineering/façade engineering/architectural technology/sustainability or building physics
- 2+ years of experience
- Portfolio to illustrate previous work
- Strong Technical and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Autodesk AutoCAD and Revit are essential. Rhino, 3Ds Max or Sketchup is
- Technically competent,
- Planning/scheduling, meeting deadlines,
Expanding construction and engineering company in business for over twenty years.
- Ongoing Training
- Competitive Salary
- Career Development
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Rachel Wood 00353 87 6391436 in complete confidence.