8 days ago
Position: Building Services Engineer
Salary: Neg DOE
The candidate will be required to support our Project and Contract Managers while working within a multidisciplinary environment. This role is a full time permanent position and will be based at our head office/warehouse in Ballycoolin, Dublin 11.
- Provide support on variety of projects to Project and Contracts Managers..
- Coordinate M + E services layouts with other disciplines.
- Regular reporting on work load and issues.
- Following document control processes and procedures.
- Contributing to the process of creating as built documentation
- Third level qualification in Building Services Engineering / Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years experience within M + E services and HVAC.
- Excellent working knowledge of full CAD Suite, Revit, BIM experience would be an advantage.
- Ability to prioritise workload according to deadlines.
- IT literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel.
- Ability to work unsupervised and to a high standard.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in the Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sue today on 059 915 8972 in complete confidence.