8 days ago
Position: Building Services Coordinator
Salary: Competitive salary and package on offer
Our client, a leading Main Contractor, who specialise in construction and fit-out projects, with a portfolio that includes projects such as Date Centres, Pharma, Aviation, Commercial, Retail and Medical to name a few, are now looking to recruit an experienced Building Services Coordinator for projects in Dublin.
- Managing the creation of M&E drawings in line with the Civil, Structural and Architectural works.
- Ensuring M&E sub-contractors carry out all work to the highest standards.
- Participating in the Project Health & Safety Meetings as required.
- Drive MEPS Subcontractor Health & Safety performance through the weekly technical services meeting.
- Manage the production and approval of the technical submittals and samples from the MEP subcontractors.
- Managing the flow of information between MEP Subcontractors and the project team.
- Coordinating with the Utility companies to ensure programme compliance.
- Monitor and track progress of the M&E install ensuring adequate resources are consistently provided to meet the programme.
- Coordinating the testing, commissioning, BCAR and handover process with relevant specialists and sub-contractors.
- Third level qualification in Building Services Degree or Qualified Trade (M or E).
- 3+ years' construction experience in a similar role.
- Proven track record of seeing projects through to completion.
- A strong understanding of the design requirements and the client's brief.
- Can deliver projects without close management supervision and possesses a strong drive to deliver M&E service to the team.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sinead today on 059 915 8979 in complete confidence.