12 days ago
Position: BIM / CAD Technician
Salary: Negotiable DOE
BIM / CAD Technician Responsibilities:
- Assist with design of product to suit specific site requirements/ installations
- Prepare any AutoCAD details that are requested
- Produce details, hand sketches, performance-based specifications, correspondence.
BIM / CAD Technician Requirements:
- Hold a Third level qualification in this field.
- 2+ years of experience
- Portfolio to illustrate previous work
- Strong Technical and interpersonal skills.
- Experience and knowledge of Revit or a similar BIM style 3D modelling package
- Technically competent,
- Planning/scheduling, meeting deadlines,
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
Please contact Clodagh on 0860405288 for more information