Carlow, Republic of Ireland
11 days ago
Position: BER Assessor - Commercial
An excellent opportunity to join our client providing advice on all types of buildings to a diverse range of professional & private clients.
BER Assessor Responsibilities:
- Ability to work independently (from home) and as part of a team
- Multitasks and has strong organizational skills
- Has a strong aptitude for retention of detailed information
BER Assessor Requirements:
- Ideally Degree in Building Surveying (or similar), Cert or Diploma in Construction Studies
- BER Qualification is a must
- The ability to measure buildings and use AutoCad to draw up the basic outline of the plans
- Full clean driving licence
- Good IT Skills (Data entry)
- Team Player
An excellent opportunity to come into a well-established, highly respected and dynamic company. The main services are energy consultancy through Part (L) Compliance Reports, Air Leakage Testing of buildings, Building Energy Ratings (BER) and thermal bridging calculations.
- Access to the company Pension scheme
- Ongoing training
- Career progression opportunities
- Safety wear
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Rachel Wood 00353 87 6391436 in complete confidence.