5 days ago
Position: Automatic Head Engineer
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Automatic Head Engineer Responsibilities:
- Annual servicing of the company's range of offerings and repair/replacement of same as necessary.
- Attend emergency breakdowns in a timely fashion and providing detailed report for the Estimator.
- Site surveying - taking measurements and calculating the size and quantity of materials needed, through to submitting drawings for approval.
- Ongoing liaising with the service department to communicate progress on jobs or any other issues as they arise.
- Ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Maintain a friendly and professional relationship with the client/contractor through ongoing communication and dialogue.
- Carry out work on other company portfolio products when needed.
- Requirement to be on the tools approx. 30% of the week
- Manage, retain and encourage all engineers by identifying where assistance is required.
- Oversee and sign off works of other engineers where required.
- Liaise with parts co-ordinator daily to identify correct parts for jobs.
- Participate in weekly order bank meetings to discuss engineer's agenda.
- Identify any aspects of training required by engineers.
- Sit with GM to provide weekly report.
Automatic Head Engineer Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years electrical & mechanical experience.
- Experience with automatic doors, sliding doors, roller shutters and automatic gates desirable.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Attention to detail with good communication skills.
- People management and organisational skills.
- Accuracy in report writing.
- Technical expertise.
- Drive for Continuous Improvement.
- Approachable and helpful both internally and externally.
- Proactive, flexible and dependable.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Clodagh on 00353860405288 in complete confidence