24 days ago
Job Title: Service / Installation Engineer (Automation)
The successful candidate will be responsible for the installation, maintenance and repairs of automation i.e Gates, Doors, Turnstiles and Barriers.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledge of various gate, door, turnstile and barrier products is a must.
- Understanding of access control equipment is also a must.
- Have good communication skills and able to represent the company in a professional manner.
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Be self-motivated
- Have a full drivers licence
- Ideally be a qualified electrician
- Experience in automation installation, or experience in a similar role, is essential.
- Manual handling, safe pass and abrasive wheel certs would be an advantage but not essential.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be