12 days ago
Position: AutoCAD Technician
Salary: Competitive salary and package on offer
Our client, a leading Civil and Constriction company, are now looking to recruit an experienced AutoCAD Technician.
- Create accurate and detailed technical drawings/designs using AutoCAD software.
- Ensure compliance with industry standards and project specifications while preparing drawings.
- Revise and update drawings based on feedback and project changes.
- Coordination of information between designers and external stakeholders engaged in designs of the works.
- Manage documentation of drawings and related project files.
- Assist the project team in construction and post-construction data compilation.
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role, with experience working on Civil and Utility projects.
- Possess strong skills in the use of AutoCAD to produce detailed and accurate technical drawings for Civil and Utility services.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sinead today on 087 367 4475 in complete confidence.