Republic of Ireland
12 days ago
Position: Technical Sales Representative (Construction)
Salary: Negotiable D.O.E + Great Benefits
The Job: Coming from a proven Specification Sales background a technically biased candidate is sought to join our highly successful Technical Sales Team to achieve both new build and refurbishment sales in-line with sales targets.
- This project orientated role requires the candidate to be well versed in selling via the sales specification route
- Oversee project procurement from outset to conclusion with a strong tracking and project management emphasis
- Specification sales to specifiers whether architects, surveyors, local authorities, building owners or main and approved contractors
- Production of specifications, inspection reports, surveys and guarantees - tracking and progressing accordingly
- Responding to administrative requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Utilising Company database to glean information
- Prepare and deliver CPD seminars / presentations
- Liaison with the Marketing Department / external telesales and internal teams
- Liaison with the Technical Department - Technicians and Administrators to resolve technical queries and progression of detail drawings.
- Professional, friendly and resourceful approach with outgoing personality and strength of character
- Ability to self-manage and self-motivate to drive results
- Proven track record in technically focussed specification sales, business development and account management within the building envelope
- Proven commercial awareness
- Management of customer relationships and strong networking abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills - written, verbal and listening.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate at all levels within an organisation, internally and externally.
- Proven negotiator
- Strong team player
- Positive, proactive mindset
- Approachable, engaging and outgoing personality
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with cross-functional teams.
- Full clean driving licence.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sue today on 059 915 8972 in complete confidence.