about 1 month ago
Role: Structural Engineer
Our client provides engineering designs for a variety of different sectors and our projects include a range of developments from small to multimillion-euro developments in Residential, Commercial, Retail, Hotel & Leisure, Educational and Industrial sectors. The candidate will have the opportunity to undertake all aspects of design on the projects they work on including attending design team meetings, contractor meetings, site visits and site inspections.
This is an ideal opportunity for an engineer to advance their career in a multi-disciplinary consultancy with the potential to advance to a senior role as their experience develops.
- A degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Experience of Design for medium to large buildings to Eurocode Standards
- A knowledge of the relevant Technical Guidance Documents and the Building Regulations
- Excellent Communication skills
- Competitive Salary based on position and experience
- Flexible working Hours
- Paid professional Memberships
- Car Parking
- Flexitime hours
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorization to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If you are interested in the above position, please call Andrew today on 0599158978 or send your CV in complete confidence AOM