24 days ago
Position: Structural Engineer
Location: Dublin 24
Salary: Neg DOE
Elk are currently recruiting for a highly motivated and technically proficient Structural Engineer with 4/5 years' experience who would be close to approaching Chartership for a leading Architectural Technology, Engineering & Planning practice based in Dublin.
On offer is a competitive salary, commensurate with experience and offer opportunities for career progression to the right candidates.
- Applicants must hold a recognised degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Level of proficiency with AutoCAD.
- Proficiency in Autodesk Robot an advantage
- Proficiency in preparing tender packages
- Comprehensive working knowledge of Planning and Building Regulations
- The successful Structural Engineer should have approx. 4-5 years' experience in the design of Structural Engineering projects.
- The successful Structural Engineer should have strong analytical and design skills.
- Applicants must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
The following skills are desirable but not essential:
- Level of proficiency in preparing DAC Applications.
- Level of proficiency Fire Cert Applications.
- Level of proficiency using Revit/SketchUp.
- Level of proficiency with NBS Specification
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary (doe)
- Free parking
- Excellent flexitime
- Mileage & expenses
- Accredited CPD programme
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in the UK. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Arlene today on 0860651940 in complete confidence.