Carlow, Republic of Ireland
11 days ago
05 Dec 00:00
Position: Site Engineer
Site engineer required for an upcoming project in Carlow Town.
Site Engineer Responsibilities:
- Assisting the QS with quantities and project progress
- Attending site meetings with the construction and design teams
- Reporting progress on site to senior management
- Supporting the senior site engineer and project manager with day to day running of the project
- Acting under the senior engineer as a technical advisor on site for specialist subcontractors
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site
- Checking plans, drawings and setting out co ordination
- Overseeing quality control and the implementation of the company's health and safety policy on site
- Preparing reports as required for senior site manager and project manager
- Having a pro active approach to resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
Site Engineer Requirements:
- A degree in engineering or equivalent experience to support your competency in the role.
- The successful candidate must have excellent communication and planning skills and be IT literate, with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Relevant construction experience and performance on similar projects a commitment to carry out the project safely in an environmentally friendly way.
If this role is of interest to you please submit your CV today or call Helen on 0860405288 for more information