Republic of Ireland
13 days ago
Position: Service Engineer - HVAC, Chillers and Close Control Units
Salary: Neg DOE
The Service Engineer - HVAC, Chillers and Close Control Units will be responsible for all service requirements for units previously supplied to clients.
Service Engineer - HVAC, Chillers and Close Control Units Responsibilities:
- Preventative Maintenance.
- On-call breakdown and repair service.
- Responsibility for Chiller, close control and VRF equipment.
Service Engineer - HVAC, Chillers and Close Control Units Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in servicing chillers and close control units.
- Experience with air and water cooled chillers and close control systems.
- Must be C & G-2079 qualified.
- RGII certification.
- Hold full, clean Irish driving licence.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call us today on 086 0405288 in complete confidence