Service Co- Ordinator
11 days ago
Position: Service Co- Ordinator
Salary: Neg DOE
- Ability to multi-task and deliver high quality work in a busy work
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and can develop and maintain working relationships with colleagues, client base and suppliers.
- Have a commitment to achieving excellent customer service/relations with an ambition to deliver beyond customers' expectations.
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail and record keeping.
- Positive, friendly and professional manner with the ability to work well under pressure, handle conflicting demands and schedule work accordingly.
- Day to day running of the service for the company nationwide - taking customer calls, delegating them to the engineers on service.
- Processing orders on our CRM system and sending out to customers (tickets, receipt rolls etc...)
- Preparing quotation for consumables for customers (to include ticket proofs ..)
- Calling customers on a quarterly basis to ensure all is on with service and if there were any issues since the last call
- Report to the office manager on a daily basis on any outstanding calls/issues from the day and plan for the next day service
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Arlene today on 0860651940 in complete confidence.