13 days ago
Position: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Quantity Surveyor Responsibilities:
- Pre-contract cost control and documentation
- Oversee all commercial aspects of the contracts, support site staff in understanding the contract documents in order to satisfy the clients requirements and maximize revenue/variations.
- Producing fully priced and detailed bills of quantities, labour hours and materials for the complete project life-cycle
- Commercial feedback into internal systems, and management of internal systems, for example Sage.
- The Quantity Surveyor will be preparing costs for variations
- Producing progress and cost reports when requested
- The Quantity Surveyor will be reporting to senior management on progression of projects
- Involvement in cost plans, tracking labour costs and efficiency throughout projects
- Dealing with clients, contractors etc in a professional manner
Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
- Third level qualification preferably in Quantity Surveying or Civil Engineering
- Min 5+ years' experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional organisational and time-management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Commercial awareness
- Computer literacy
- Experience with a Main Contractors would be an advantage
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Clodagh 086 0405288 in complete confidence.