6 days ago
Position: Senior Designer - Facades
Salary: Senior Package
The Lead Designer will be responsible for the co-ordination and management of the design team both in-house and those subcontracted.
Senior Designer Responsibilities:
- Provide project design management and design coordination including managing the design team and sub-contract/supply chain design.
- Participate and contribute to the mobilisation of projects
- To identify and request at early stages of design the required information we must have to progress its design, procurement, manufacture & installation
- To keep our clients and in-house project teams informed of changes to the scope of work as they arise
- To communicate difficulties experienced in the design process with the contracts manager & the project team that will affect our programme of works
- To provide design solutions & material specifications & quantities tailored to our production
- Good understanding of specifications, applicable standards and codes
- Planning/scheduling, meeting deadlines
- Liaise with the team, clients, suppliers and external consultants and attend project design workshop meetings
- To assist and mentor less experienced designers in our methodologies & systems
- Provide design and technical support to the site team
- To focus on our company objectives for each project
- To use our company procedures in a positive and proactive manner to achieve the correct end result for the project
- Report directly to Design Manager
- Work with Team Leaders
Senior Designer Requirements:
- AutoCad 2D proficiency a necessity
- AutoCad 3D
- Excel & Word proficiency a necessity
- Highly Organised, Time Management
Are an established market leader in aluminium façade systems. Their brands offer diverse opportunities to join a progressive and highly successful international business. The company is well resourced, with an expanding customer base and a confident future in Ireland.
- Competitive Salary
- Career Development
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Rachel Wood on 00353 87 6391436 in complete confidence.