Dublin, Republic of Ireland
6 months ago
17 Oct 00:00
Position: Senior Cabinetmaker Position
Salary: Neg DOE
Senior Cabinetmakers are responsible for:
- The manufacture, finishing and delivery / installation of furniture and specialist joinery.
- Instruction of junior members of staff working as an assistant
- Work as part of a team in the completion of larger projects
- General workshop and machine maintenance
- Checking supplies of basic workshop consumables
Senior Cabinetmakers Requirements:
- At least 5 years' experience working in fine furniture industry at a high level,
- Speak fluent English
- Have completed formal training under an apprenticeship scheme or 3rd level program.
The applicant needs to be able to demonstrate the following skill set:
- Ability to create cutting lists from general assembly drawings.
- Ability to grade and process raw materials such as solid boards of timber, sheet materials and veneers.
- Familiar with traditional and modern jointing techniques and fittings.
- Comfortable around modern numerically controlled wood working machinery such as a speed sander and edge bander.
- Competent in the use of modern hand power tools.
- Comfortable with modern spray finishing techniques
Of benefit but not essential would be:
- Experience in using and programming 4 axis CAD/CAM
- Full clean driving license
- Current Safe Pass Certificate
- Occupational First Aid training
If this role is of interest to you please submit your CV today and one of our consultants will call you to discuss in detail. Or feel free to call Helen on 086 0405288 for more information