12 days ago
Position: Business Development / Sales Manager
Salary: Negotiable D.O.E + Great Benefits
The Job: We are looking for an ambitious Sales / Business Development Manager who have a minimum of 3-5 years relevant work experience within solution-oriented sales in a B2B environment, from where you have obtained a strong understanding of selling technical solutions and experience working construction sites. Key to have knowledge of the construction sector and general building processes?.
To succeed in the role, it is crucial that you have strong skills with good technical understanding and preferably some form of post-secondary education in technology, sales, or marketing.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relations
- Build and implement customer strategies for allocated accounts
- Develop the sales pipeline and winning business according to targets
- Creating offers and follow up on customers
- Working closely with the Sales Director to ensure product and commercial offering is suitable for continued growth and sales.
- Generating new business through various means of lead generation such as telephone prospecting, physical prospecting, existing client relationship development, etc.
- Taking full ownership for sales within the region and portfolio of key accounts; developing profitable sales through promoting additional services and value-added solutions.
- Managing the sales process from initial prospecting stage through the securing the order and ensuring successful implementation, with a focus on customer satisfaction and retention.
- Selling Service contracts to customers after Equipment Installation completed
- Working and assisting with tenders
- Support and advice on technical solutions with customers
- Contacts with technicians, Sales team, and office on leads
- Field project customer responsibility
- Active participation of the overall development of Business Unit BSI IE
- Min 3-5 years of experience working with Sales Projects on construction sites or similar industry
- Strong understanding of numbers & analytic skillset
- Strong sales and presentation skills - including probing, listening and closing - especially in Depth investigation.
- Outgoing and clear communicator
- Self driven with results as a strong motivator
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong business acumen & development focus
- Committed and accessible colleague
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience from industrial matrix-organization is preferred
- Knowledge of the construction sector and general building processes
- Strong understanding of Irish laws & regulation within Building Industry
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sue today on 059 915 8972 in complete confidence.