about 1 month ago
Position: Revit/ BIM Operator
Salary: Neg DOE
Elk Recruitment is looking for a Revit/ BIM Operator on behalf of our prestigious client who is a provider of premium security solutions dedicated to protecting small, mid-size and large companies with the latest products and services designed to control access, reduce potential theft and implement an effective risk management system.
Revit/ BIM Operator Responsibilities:
- Follow Revit/ BIM content standards and development procedures.
- Preparation of 2D and 3D engineering drawings using Revit and BIM
- Assist engineers and liaise with other design team members, as required.
- Assist in the maintenance and development of drawings standards within the company.
Revit/ BIM Operator Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years Electrical experience
- Must have experience with Lenel.
- Recognised formal training course in Revit/ BIM, supported by an Appropriate Certificate and or Diploma.
- The candidates should possess excellent communication skills and have at least 3 years' experience working in the role of Revit/ BIM Technician within a team of technicians and engineers and hold a recognised qualification in BIM.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Arlene Curtis on 0876341327 in complete confidence