Republic of Ireland
11 days ago
Role: Refrigeration Engineer
Our client an Industrial & Commercial Refrigeration Contracting Company based in Leinster, is looking for an experienced Refrigeration Engineer to join the service, installation and maintenance team. This role will be countrywide based.
- Must be motivated and able to work off their own initiative
- Minimum 5 years' experience
- Experience working with Freon and Ammonia systems
- Ideally experience in maintenance/service/installation and commissioning but not all four essential
- A full clean driving Licence
*Company vehicle and smart device provided.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorization to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If you are interested in the above position, please call Andrew today on 0599158978 or send your CV in complete confidence AOM