about 1 month ago
Salary: Neg Doe
A Fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager with Window Wall / Curtain Wall experience to join a very professional firm in Houston. You will very much be your own boss in this position and have exposure to some of the nations largest upcoming builds. Interested candidates must be currently based in Boston.
- Experience within the construction industry +10yrs
- Management of 15+ site staff
- Knowledge of the cladding/facade industry a must
- Experience managing multiple Villa Projects
- Understanding of Curtain Walling
- Schedule progress updating
- Progress reporting and Milestone projections
- Site progress verification
- Attending scheduled meetings
- Liaising with client and subcontractors
- Management of site staff across multiple projects
- Completing contract review reports
If the position above is of interest to you, or you would like to keep up to date with jobs within our specialized industries, send your CV Today! and feel free to register at www.elkrecruitment.com.
Elk Recruitment is an award-winning niche recruitment firm with offices currently in Ireland and the United Kingdom. Our core competency is the placement of permanent and contract mid to senior level professionals within the Fenestration, Facade, Curtain Walling, Construction, Glazing & Medical Device industry throughout Ireland, United Kingdom, MENA region and the United States.
Our in-depth knowledge, particularly of the façade industry, comes from having worked in senior positions for aluminium, glass & steel companies for over 16 years domestically and internationally. During this time gaining invaluable experience and insight into elements of the business such as Estimation, Design, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing and Project Management. This practical in industry senior experience coupled with a very strong academic background is what differentiates Elk Recruitment from its competitors in our chosen field.