6 days ago
Position: Project Manager
Salary: Neg DOE
The Project Manager will organise the planning and implementing projects, managing the project teams and ensuring all aspects of the project are on time and within budget.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Technical support is provided on all projects
- Manage all Project Management processes to ensure efficient and timely completion of all jobs.
- Ensure surveys are completed and results communicated
- Ensure all design packages are completed and forwarded to production
- Management of Installations, including resource requirements and scheduling
- Management of call-out process
- Customer intervention, when required
Project Manager Requirements:
- Knowledge of construction industry
- Technical Aptitude
- Computer Literate
- Planning & Scheduling
- Time Management
- Decision Making
- Directing Others
- Cost Management
- Problem Solving
- Customer Focus
- Product Knowledge
- Industry knowledge
Window and Door Company dedicated to providing superior quality, bespoke, glazing solutions. Their product range includes folding doors, sliding doors, windows, and roof windows.
- Ongoing Training
- Competitive Salary
- Career Development
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Rachel Wood on 00353 87 6391436 in complete confidence.