12 days ago
Role: Process Design Engineer
Our client, an expert, global engineering, and full-service project management firm is now looking for a Process Design Engineer to join the team.
Experience in the Oil& Gas processing & LNG industry is essential
Aramco FEED project experience will be advantageous
Work schedule: 3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from home
Process Engineer is responsible for the Conceptual, Pre-FEED study from the concept to detail engineering.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Strong Oil & Gas processing or LNG experience
- Good understanding of process technologies for Gas processing and able to work independently, take the lead in developing process design.
- Liaising with other discipline, third parties or licensors
- Delivery focused and able to meet deadline
- Assist in developing process design data and criteria.
- Applies process design criteria and guidelines to all phases of process engineering.
- Develop Piping & Instrumentation Diagram (P&ID) according to the process.
- Lead 30%, 60%, 90% & IFC Design Review & Coordination.
- Contribute value awareness concepts to Process design regarding cost focus.
- Perform process calculations for complex systems.
- Awareness on sustainable design practices and technologies.
- Forecast, plan and manage Individual & Team workload, Progress against agreed plan and criteria.
- Suggest modifications to develop and design to enhance quality.
- Prepare specifications and datasheets in accordance with project requirements to ensure all compliances are met.
- Take part in inter-discipline coordination work between engineers from other disciplines to ensure quality and interfacing.
- Understands obligations and authority to make appropriate design decisions necessary for plant safety and operability.
Degree in Process/Chemical/Mechanical Engineering.
Minimum of 5 to 15 Years' experience in Oil & Gas Industry.
- Saudi Aramco project experience will be advantageous
- Excellent written and oral English skills.
- Strong organizational, planning and coordination, People Management skills.
- Strong technical, prioritization and management skills.
- Good communication, influencing and interface skills.
- Experience in Process Design Software programs such as ASPEN, ANSYS or Similar
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in the UK. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Andrew today on 0599158978 in complete confidence.