Office Administrator - Construction
17 days ago
Position: Office Administrator - Construction
Location: Dublin North
Salary: Negotiable DOE
My client, a leading distributor of building materials are seeking an Office Administrator to join their team due to continued growth.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the sales team & manager with general operations to help reach the team's objectives.
- Managing sales Site dashboards to ensure our team are working from the most up to date sales information.
- Excel Data clashing & Reporting.
- Identifying sales leads/opportunities.
- Entering and managing data on our CRM.
- Processing Sales & Performance related data
- Dealing with and responding to emails, credit checks and customer correspondence.
- Maintenance and processing of paperwork.
- Develop, update & maintain office processes and procedures.
- Daily maintenance and management of Documents.
- Document control: Assisting with processing updates to project documentation.
- Providing general administrative support to Management team.
- Supporting management with arranging staff & customer events.
- Ad hoc duties.
- Experience in similar role.
- Experience in a Sales and/or Construction environment would be desirable.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel, Word & Powerpoint Experience with dealing with suppliers and negotiating rates.
- Excellent writing, communication & presentation skills.
- A Highly organised person who can multi-task.
- Must have meticulous eye to detail.
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team essential.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Clodagh 086 0405288 in complete confidence.