€30000 - €45000 per annum
8 months ago
Position: Accounts Receivable/Accounts Assistant
Location: Naas Area Co. Kildare
Salary: €35k-€45k+ Depending on Experience
- As the Accounts Receivable/Accounts Assistant you will be responsible for Accounts Receivable, Credit Control, Weekly and Month end reporting.
- Accounts Receivable; Maintenance of the debtor ledger, production of sales invoices, generating statements, receipt of payments onto our accounts package (Sage50).
- Producing weekly, Monthly, annual management reporting.
- Assist Financial Controller with a wide variety of ad-hoc management reporting requirements including the preparation of information for the annual budgets, forecasts and financial accounts.
- Supporting the sales team with general operations - processing of sales orders, Working closely with sales team in relation to customer PO's for annual contracts and issuing invoices.
- A high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office - including Teams, Excel, SharePoint, Word, and PowerPoint - essential.
- Evidence of strong organisational and time management/planning skills and the ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
- Previous experience using SAGE accounting software not essential but beneficial.
- Accounting Technician/ or IATI Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant beneficial.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorization to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If you are interested in the above position, please call Jennifer today on 0858740854 or send your CV in complete confidence