MEICA Project Manager - Kilkenny - Kildare - Wexford
2 months ago
Position: MEICA Project Manager (Water/ Wastewater Industry)
Location: Projects in Kilkenny - Kildare - Wexford
Salary: Excellent Salary on offer
Our client, an established contractor offer design, construction and commissioning solutions for the water and wastewater industry in both Ireland and UK.
Our client, an established contractor, offer design, construction and commissioning solutions for the water and wastewater industry in both Ireland and UK.
This role will report to the Managing Director and Commercial Director.
- Liaising and co-ordinate with agencies such as the IFI, NPWS, HSA, EPA, OPW.
- Testing and quality check procedures including factory acceptance testing (FAT), site acceptance testing (SAT) and inspection and test plans (ITPs).
- Ensure Health, Safety and Environmental standards, policies and procedures are always adhered to on-site.
- Representing the company as PSCS on live sites and co-ordinate all required documentation to be present on-site and up to date.
- Ensure best practice programme management techniques are used such as Lean Construction and Last Planner.
- Degree in a relevant Engineering Qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working in a similar role working within the water and wastewater industry in Ireland or the UK.
- Extensive working knowledge of the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (Construction) Regulations 2013. Holder of a certificate in Managing Safely for Construction Managers preferable.
- Experienced in the design, construction, commissioning, and process proving of mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, control and automation (MEICA) systems.
- Ability to manage multi-disciplinary construction teams.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sinead today on 059 915 8979 in complete confidence.