8 days ago
Position: Mechanical Contracts Manager
Salary: Excellent Salary and Package on Offer
Our client, a leading Mechanical and Electrical Contractor is currently looking to recruit a Mechanical Contract Manager.
If you would like to join a progressive company, gain experience within a diverse variety of different sectors and further develop your career, this role could be for you.
- Liaising with key Project Stakeholders to deliver all aspects of assigned projects.
- Developing and managing Project Execution strategies, site logistics (mobilisation / demobilisation) plans, develop and implement project schedules etc.
- Develop and implement project costs and budget plans.
- Review, sign-off and implement project quality plans and procedures, EHS Management plan, test and commissioning procedures etc.
- Developing and agree submissions and approvals process with client and design consultants.
- Chairing weekly internal team, supplier and sub-contractor meetings to co-ordinate and ensure project performance, client, and project management meetings.
- Overseeing the Project cost, revenue control and report performance.
- Ongoing liaison with client design teams and main contractor teams to ensure project performance.
- 8+ years' experience in a senior role withing the Mechanical and Electrical sector.
- Ability to demonstrate building strong working relationships with clients.
- Have a full, clean driving licence.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sinead today on 059 915 8979 in complete confidence.