20 days ago
Position: Machine Operators - Great Opportunity
Salary: Neg DOE
The Job: You will be responsible for producing high quality products, ensuring your system runs efficiently and is properly maintained. This position requires strong mechanical aptitude and an interest in machinery
- Produce precision components using Laser cutting / Press brake equipment.
- Load and modify CNC programs to ensure optimal performance of machines.
- Collaborate with profile engineers and team leaders in identifying and resolving problems.
- Conduct scheduled machine maintenance.
- Load and off-load stainless and mild steel components using overhead cranes and forklifts.
- Prepare all shipping documentation and labelling prior to delivery.
- Maintain a safe work environment complying with Health & Safety and Operational procedures
- Be honest, trusting, and respectful of customers and colleagues always.
- Possess a strong work ethic.
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
- Physically fit to work in an environment that involves lifting steel components (up to 25 Kg).
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sue today on 059 915 8972 in complete confidence.