17 days ago
Position: *NEW* Junior Project Manager
Salary: Competitive salary
Our client, a dynamic and progressive Construction Company, are now looking to recruit a Junior Project Manager to join their growing team in Dublin.
Their project portfolio includes Education, Healthcare, Conservation & Restoration and New Design and Build projects.
- Travel across different sites, 3-5 sites at any one time.
- Ensuring all Quality Control and Health and Safety measures are implemented on site and are in line with the overall BCAR plan for the project.
- Liaising with Subcontractors, Foreman, site teams in the planning & construction of the project.
- Supporting the Contracts Manager to ensure all works are completed as per programme, on budget and to a high standard.
- Attending Site Meetings as required and reporting back to the Contracts Manager.
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or the relevant experience.
- Minimum 4+ years' experience working in the Construction Industry in Ireland or UK.
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of the construction industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- MUST hold a valid driver's licence and own vehicle as travel to sites will be required for this role.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sinead today on 087 367 4475 in complete confidence.