12 days ago
Position: Junior Land Surveyor
Salary: Competitive salary and package that includes company vehicle.
Our client, a well-established Civil Engineering Contractor, who provide a range of civil, utility, and public realm works across Ireland, are now looking to recruit a Junior Surveyor to join their team in Dublin.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to start their career or make a career change into Civil Engineering as full training will be provided.
After completing training, your main responsibilities will include:
- Assist and set up survey equipment.
- Undertaking various types of surveys.
- Analysing and processing data using industry standard software
- Hold valid Safe Pass/ Manual Handling or willing to get same.
- Degree in survey related field is desirable but not required.
- Excellent English
- Full, clean driver's license (Irish, UK or European) as travel across Dublin will be required.
- An ambition to learn and develop.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sinead today on 087 367 4475 in complete confidence.