€30000 - €36000 per annum
8 days ago
Position: Junior Health and Safety Officers
Salary: Neg DOE
Graduate Health & Safety Role:
Elk is presently recruiting for a Junior Or Graduate Health and Safety roles.
Health and Safety Qualifications
BSc in Health and Safety / Higher Diploma
Ability to advise on Health, Safety and Environmental issues on a day to day basis on site.
Attend site meetings, chair site safety meetings.
- Ability to carry out and write site inspection reports and site audit reports, deliver site
- Inductions and toolbox talks
- Ability to recommend to Project/Site Managers appropriate corrective actions to address risks highlighted in inspection and audit reports.
- Ability to write, review and assess risk assessments, method statements and advise on how risks could be reduced further.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Word, Publisher, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Competency & Behaviour
- Is pro-active and self-motivated
- Can work unsupervised
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Has excellent communication skills, interpersonal, organisational, and administrative
- If you are interested in hearing about all Present Opportunities, please call Jennifer on 0851563377 or email for full details of all available roles.