€35500 - €42500 per annum
4 days ago
02 Jul 00:00
Job Title: Field Service Engineer
Location: South East - Waterford and Surrounding Counties
Salary: €37.5k - €42.5k DOE
As a Field Service Engineer you will have the ability to repair, service and install products as follows:
Manual and Automatic Doors, Access Control Systems, Electronics Locks, Security Hardware, Movable Walls, Roller Shutters, Sectional Doors, Rapid Roll doors.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledge of various manufacturers automatic door products is a must.
- Understanding of access control equipment is also a must.
- Have good communication skills and able to represent the company in a professional manner.
- Qualified in either BS7036 or EN16005 would be an advantage.
- Hold a current Full driving license.
- Consideration will be given to time served Electricians, Security Installation Engineers, Mechanical engineers etc. full training will be given.
- Ensuring all company procedures are followed and recommend improvements.
- Liaising with the Project Managers Customer Service regarding complaints.
- Attending to callouts as and when required and have a flexible approach to working hours / area.
- You will become part of the on-call rota covering out of hours.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Rachel Wood on 00353 87 6391436 in complete confidence.