Republic of Ireland
about 1 month ago
Position: Fabricators - Windows & Doors
Salary: Negotiable DOE
The fabricator will cut and prepare the materials pre glazing in the façade process.
Fabricator Aluminium Responsibilities:
- Read and interpret CAD Drawings,
- Double and Single head mitre is a must,
- Rip/Bench saw,
- Punch set up,
- CNC experience is a must,
- Quality orientated,
- Health and safety,
Fabricator Aluminium Requirements:
- Knowledge of Aluminium Window & Door, Stick and Unitised fabrication,
- Knowledge of Aluminium Window & Door, Stick and Unitised assembly,
- Excellent knowledge in the use of hand-tools,
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Clodagh on 086 0405288 in complete confidence.