US$75000 - US$100000 per annum + Benefits
6 days ago
09 Dec 00:00
Elk is recruiting for a Multi-National Aluminium Company with headquarters based in Europe.
They have been involved in cutting edge glazing solutions for some of the world's most iconic buildings for the past 50 Years. Currently the Company has a production facility in Arizona, servicing North America.
Job Title - Technical Project Manager
Job Description ;
The role is based in Arizona.
Working hours : 7am - 4pm Mon- Fri.
Benefits Package includes:
Medical Coverage and 401k offered.
Salary is Negotiable (based on experience )
The Technical Project Manager would be responsible for;
- Producing Fabrication Drawings for High End Residential and Commercial Projects
- Communicating technical details with our customers and architects, which involves utilizing engineering software to create custom solutions and.
- Managing the project from signed contract through to Material Order
- Producing technical reports on the products performance
- Knowledge of the construction industry
- AutoCAD or similar Drawing packages experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Customer Service/Technical Sales experience with excellent communication skills
- Ability to interpret Architects drawings and liaise with Architects on details
- Technical background with an aptitude for software design packages
- Qualifications in Architecture/Engineering
- Experience in Window/Door industry
If you are interested in hearing about all Present Opportunities, please call 00353851563377 or email for full details of all available roles across the USA Europe and Middle East..