6 days ago
Salary: Neg DOE
The Estimator will provide clients with custom design solutions and costs as required.
- Prepare Window/Door Schedule from Floor Plans and Elevations
- Reports to the Project Coordinator Team leader
- Organise copy of tender documents and amendments for appropriate parties and ensure BoQ's are copied and drawings are prepared for site visits.
- Follow up client phone calls and maintain a "live" progress schedule report.
- Prepare Customer Quotation using bespoke estimating software.
- Hand-over and presentation of returned and completed tender bid enquiry package to your line manager.
- Maintain central tender filing system.
- Liaise with customers/architects/builder in the preparation of Order Sign-off documentation.
- Other duties as required.
- Previous experience in a similar role with a construction business.
- Tertiary construction or engineering related qualification.
- Be capable of reading Floor Plans and Elevations
- Must be proficient in Excel and Word.
- Must be fluent in the English language
Window and Door Company with nationwide coverage serving both the commercial and residential markets. From self-build to large scale developments
- Ongoing Training
- Competitive Salary
- Career Development
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Rachel Wood on 00353 87 6391436 in complete confidence.