12 days ago
Salary: Competitive Salary Package
Our client, one of Ireland's leading construction companies, is currently looking for an experienced Estimator. This role is based on projects in Dublin.
- Be involved in tendering for all construction projects and manage from tender enquiry to final tender bid, identifying opportunities or deficits.
- Quantify requirements for projects and preparing tenders based on drawings and BOQ's.
- Obtaining subcontractor and supplier quotes and ensuring profitable results.
- Third level qualification in Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or relevant discipline.
- 3+ years' experience preferably with a Main Contractor.
- Good knowledge of subcontractors, construction outputs, and of labour, plant and material prices.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office and Excel.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Lisa today on 059 915 8977 in complete confidence.