Belfast, County Antrim
£19000 - £25000 per annum
16 days ago
Job Title: Estimator
Salary: £19k to £25k
Our client are a market leader in the provision of supply, installation and service of the following products: Glazed Screens & Doors, Fire Resistant Glazing Systems, Facades & Window Systems, Steel Security Doors, Door Hardware, Automatic Doors, Movable Walls.
We are currently recruiting for an ESTIMATOR to join our clients Service Department in their Belfast office.
Reporting to the Service Operations Manager
Overview of role:
Our client service and maintain a large number of automated doors and access control systems across the whole of Northern Ireland. We have a large team of engineers and Technical Sales Representatives who service our customer base across the province. The estimator will support the service sales team to deliver quotations as required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare costings and quotations for our Access Control systems and Automated Door contracts and projects.
- Support the Sales Team to deliver quotations in a timely manner to meet demanding KPI targets and ensure all customer communications are expeditated efficiently.
- Compile monthly analytical reports to the sales team to show percentage hit rate and productivity etc.
- Maintain good relations with clients and their representatives.
- Support and liaise with other departments to perform commercial/contractual duties as necessary.
- Liaise with other departments to provide information to improve the service provided and received by the Commercial / Financial Departments.
- Measurement of quantities, in accordance with the standard methods of measurement, cost/value reconciliation and any other requirements as may be directed.
- Must have experience in all Microsoft office programs, knowledge of Sage, Cad and CRM systems would be an advantage.
- Must have experience in preparing quotations and tenders, be able to work off drawings, specifications, bills of quantities and engineer's repair certificates to compile a quotation.
Experience required for success in this role:
- A relevant degree/diploma in Quantity Surveying/Engineering (or similar field) or equivalent experience to support your competency in the role.
- Graduate - 1/2 years relevant experience and performance on similar roles.
If the above role is of interest to you give me a call on 086048363 for a confidential chat.