Cork, Republic of Ireland
14 days ago
17 Apr 00:00
Role: Electrical Engineer
Salary: Neg + Package
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Building Services Engineer to join their growing Buildings and Process team in Cork.
Our client provide total project delivery capacity in transport, water, power, environment, industry, commercial, leisure, health and education.
As part of the team you can help to drive the business forward and be involved in some of the industry's leading projects.
What Makes This Company Different?
- Open to discussing flexible working hours at interview stage;
- An equal opportunities employer that actively values diversity;
- One of the largest employee-owned companies in the world;
- Multi-disciplinary consultancy providing engineering, management, and development services on projects in 150 countries;
Electrical Engineer Responsibilities & Duties:
- Delivery customised solutions for electrical building services and control systems;
- Delivering studies using specialist software systems including BIM, Dialux, Amtech;
- Enhancing our business development in new technologies including smart cities and Internet of Things (IOT;.
- Electrical Building Services and Control Systems design and preparation of specifications;
- Schemes involving LV power and control systems;
- Building services for lighting, cabling, communications;
- Lead engineering design/project management for Building Services projects;
Electrical Engineer Requirements:
- Qualified to degree level and planning to achieve (or achieved) chartered engineer status;
- Previous experience relating to design, delivery and supervision of electrical building services;
- Site/commissioning experience is an advantage;
- Ability to demonstrate a proven track record for delivering designs for electrical building services or control systems across a range of fields including industrial, food & dairy, pharma, education and commercial;
- Ability to work with other disciplines;
- Experience in working in close cooperation with construction contractor;
- Understanding of Irish Building Regulations and BCAR regulations;
- Experienced with lighting modelling software (DIALUX or equivalent);
- Experience with electrical design software (Amtech or equivalent);
- Experience in the preparation of technical reports in English;
- Hold a full driver's licence and be able and willing to travel within Ireland and further afield.
If you have any interest in this role, pleas don't hesitate to phone Arlene in Elk for an informal chat on 0599176301 or reply to this job listing