15 days ago
Position: EHS Advisor
Location: North Dublin
Salary: Neg DOE
Our client, a well-established Main Building Contractor, who provide a range of projects from Residential, Healthcare and Fit-out projects, are now looking to recruit an experienced EHS Advisor for a large-scale Residential project in North Dublin.
- Working alongside management teams on site, sub-contractors and other site personnel to encourage a positive H&S culture on-site.
- Monitor Health and Safety compliance on-site.
- Weekly inspections and generating reports.
- Liaising and building relationships with all personnel on site.
- Implementation of Health, Safety and Environmental standards across the site.
- Relevant Health, Safety and Environmental Degree.
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience in a similar role working on construction projects such as Residential, Apartments, Office etc.
- Strong experience using MS Office packages.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sinead today on 059 915 8979 in complete confidence.