15 days ago
Position: Customer Service/Sales Adminnistrator - Construction
Salary: Negotiable DOE
My client are seeking an outgoing, organised, and friendly Customer Service/Sales Administrator to join their growing team and provide top-notch service to their customers. This is a fantastic opportunity to make the next step in your career with further career development possible and this will be encouraged within the organisation.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- You will be working as part of the team to process sales orders onto the in-house system
- Dealing with any queries and providing quotes to new and existing client base
- Promoting services and products by making pro-active sales calls
- Process orders from start to finish and organising delivery
- Usage of CRM system to log all client and supplier information
- Answering telephone calls and handling email queries in a timely and effective manner
- Working as part of a small team, you will be responsible for ensuring excellent Customer service is offered whilst being aware of up-selling products and encouraging repeat business.
- Helping the sales team with account queries and pricing information.
- Demonstrate and promote a proactive commitment to health & safety, well-being and the environment whilst complying with all laws and company policies.
- 1 year+ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of the construction industry is desirable but not essential
- Articulate, confident and very calm in time pressured situations
- Experienced providing quotes and dealing with customer orders
- Exceptional attention to detail and confidence logging all information on the system
- Ownership for your own workload and ensuring orders are followed through to completion
- Confident computer skills including Excel
- Willing to work in a team and help out in different areas.
- Excellent understanding of the English language is essential for this role.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorization to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.