Civil Design Engineer
Pension and Health Insurance
3 days ago
Position: Civil Design Engineer
Salary: Excellent Salary on offer
Our client, a well-established Civil Engineering Contractor, who provide a range of civil, utility, and public realm works across Ireland, are now looking to recruit an experienced Design Engineer for civil and utility (water) projects.
- Working as part of a team to deliver projects on programme for our clients.
- Assisting with drawings, technical submittals etc.
- Providing planning, design, and coordination support on projects and tenders.
- Management and coordination of the delivery of design works package.
- Minimum 4+ years' experience in a similar role.
- Degree in Engineering, Structural Engineering, or the equivalent.
- Experience working within the Civil Engineering Industry on water/wastewater projects in Ireland or UK.
- Strong knowledge of Irish or UK Water Standards.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in the UK. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Andrew today on 0599158978 in complete confidence.