2 months ago
Position: CCTV Install Engineer
Salary: Subject to experience
Can you do these tasks?
- To undertake the professional Fire and Security Engineering of electronic security projects for both domestic and commercial firms that install products such as CCTV, Fire Alarms and access Control at a national and international level.
- To ensure that the CCTV, Fire Alarms, Access Control are installed to the highest of standards.
- Ensure your work meets the clients expectations and agreed specifications.
- Ensure you carry out all works in accordance with Health & Safety requirements.
- To liaise with other Contractors and Customers at a local and site level.
- Customer-focused and have the ability to represent the Company in a professional manner.
- To maintain the highest standards of quality at all times in relation to the installation of all CCTV, Access Control or Fire Alarm Systems projects.
- To respond to all communications within an appropriate time.
- To use all Company property responsibly.
- To represent the Company's best interests at all times.
- To be highly motivated and work on your own, with an excellent attention to detail.
Is this you?
- You will have several years' experience in the Security industry primarily working as a Fire and Security installation engineer installing CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarms and Fire Alarm products.
- Excellent understanding of current standards relating to Security and Fire Systems.
- Experience of Intruder, Intercom, Access Control, Fire Alarm and CCTV installation best practices.
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Results & Quality conscious.
- Customer focused.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Career-focused and have the drive to take the next step up in your career.
- Full clean driving license.
If this is you?
Send your CV today and we will call you to discuss your next role!
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.