18 days ago
Position: Business Development Manager
Salary: Neg DOE
The Job: Due to strong growth in the R.O.I market my client is looking for an ambitious BDM to join their team. Great opportunity to join a Multi - National.
- Develop the market for the Brookvent product range in the East of the country through a number of sales channels including sub-contractors, resellers, & merchants.
- Key account management - provide sales and administrative support to key clients to ensure success of the relationship
- Work with the estimation team to provide detailed quotations based on project specifications and customer requirements
- Become a knowledge leader in residential ventilation systems and relevant building regulations in order to provide best in class technical sales support to customers
- Undertake site surveys and provide advice on product specification and compliance
- Undertake on-site product demonstrations and CPD presentations to support existing sales and develop future sales
- Work with the sales and marketing team to promote Brookvent and key Brookvent partners through a mix of sales and marketing channels - Email, prospecting, social media, etc.
- Communicate with customers and departments within Brookvent in a clear and timely manner. Supporting other departments, where required, ensuring first rate customer service delivery (estimation, marketing, credit control etc.)
- Provide updates using CRM on all meetings, presentations, and opportunities of note.
- Degree or relevant work experience within the Mechanical/Building services engineering, renewables, or heating & plumbing sectors or similar qualification of relevance (Desired, not essential - training will be provided)
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in B2B technical product sales, preferably in the construction/ M&E sector.
- A genuine interest in developing a career in business development/sales
- A good knowledge of the construction industry in Ireland - main players, regulatory landscape, etc.
- A willingness to learn about mechanical ventilation and the residential ventilation industry
- Proficient in the use of MS Office software
- Valid Driver's Licence - Role will be predominantly targeting the Dublin/Leinster region however, targeted travel throughout Ireland will be a requirement, therefore flexibility is required.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in the UK. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sue today on 059 915 8972 in complete confidence.