€50000 - €60000 per annum
BMS Service Engineer_1568104898
4 months ago
15 Sep 00:00
Position: BMS Service Engineer
Salary: €50k to €60k
Our client has been installing and commissioning Building Management Systems (BMS) for 30 years. They deliver complex BMS projects in everything from large pharmaceuticals and data centres to hospitals and retail units.
BMS Service Engineer Responsibilities:
- Delivery of effective PPM with many varied customers.
- Respond to breakdown and callout requests.
- Maintain all procedures in accordance with Sirus SOP's.
- Identify opportunities for project and energy saving initiatives and liaise with the Mechanical Service Manager for pricing recommended works.
- Previous Cylon BMS or Siemens BMS knowledge required but training can also be provided, we need an individual who is keen on developing his skills and is open to learning new systems.
- Electrical qualification is desirable but having electrical & mechanical knowledge would be essential.
- Work will involve commissioning, repair and maintenance of Building Management Systems.
- Must meet deadlines on site and complete reports promptly.
- Must be pro-active and be able to work under own initiative.
- Be client focused and have ability to generate own work.
- Must have good communication skills and be able to communicate with customers and peers.
- To help grow the BMS Service side of the business, which has a lot of potential for growth, the successful candidate will be expected to take an active part in leading this growth.
- Must be familiar with and be able to adhere to site rules and Health & Safety policies.
BMS Service Engineer Requirements:
- Good electrical, mechanical and controls knowledge.
- Experience on high & low voltage systems associated with BMS works.
- Team player with good time keeping and communication skills.
- Good IT skills.
- Company Sponsorship of relevant training (all business/company relevant courses in a related discipline are encouraged).
- Based out of our Dublin Office in Ballymount & Customer Sites as required.
- Laptop Computer.
- Mobile Phone.
- Company Van.
- After successfully completing probation, you'll avail of the company benefit scheme of health
- insurance & pension contribution.
- Annual Bonus paid at Christmas based on performance and effort throughout the year.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Rachel Wood on 00353 87 6391436 in complete confidence.