17 days ago
Position: BMS Controls Engineer
On behalf of our Dublin based client, Elk Recruitment are looking for a BMS Controls Engineer to come on board. This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding and dynamic organization.
The BMS engineer will work on projects from initial client specifications to commissioning across a variety of industries and sectors including commercial, pharmaceutical, and industrial
- Design BMS control panels using ACAD
- Program BMS controller in function block programming for Boiler, Chiller, AHU controls
- Program BMS controller in GCL code programming for Boiler, Chiller and AHU controls
- Install, configure and test BMS front end software
- Design and implement HVAC graphics
- Modbus integration
- Bacnet integration
- Set up remote access via web
- Design BMS network to include Bacnet MSTP, Bacnet IP, Modbus RTU & IP, Ethernet LAN
- Site support for final commissioning and testing of systems
- Site support for fault finding and trouble shooting
- Relevant third level qualification in electronics, controls, automation or related
- Previous design and programming experience of BMS systems
- Strong HVAC understanding from relevant experience.
- Strong communications skills
- Cylon Controls Experience ideally
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Arlene on 0860651940 in complete confidence.